Friday 6 June 2008

Scarlett Johansson - Scarlett For Summer Festival Gigs

Actress SCARLETT JOHANSSON has hinted that she may play some festival dates this summer, in support of her album of TOM WAITS covers, which was released yesterday (May 19th).

The GIRL WITH A PEARL EARRING star said that the only thing making her think twice about airing the material live is her stage fright.

She told the London Paper that it would "be sad not to get everyone together" to perform songs from ANYWHERE I LAY MY HEAD, whether at a festival or "somewhere that's kinda fun".

"[But] I have horrible stage fright, so it would have to be overcome. People approach me [about playing live] and my usual answer is, 'Ah, I'll think about that'," she said.

"When I do think about it, I start to get really sweaty and uncomfortable and itchy around the neck," she added.

The Match Point star recently dismissed reports that she snubbed the premiere of WOODY ALLEN'S latest movie VICKY CRISTINA BARCELONA because movie bosses refused to cater to her diva demands.




20/05/2008 14:46:05




See Also